Duration: 10 months (01.09.2017 – 30.06.2018)
Venue: Bratislava, Slovakia
Funded by: Erasmus+ Programme, Slovak National Agency
Hosting Organisation: Bratislava Volunteer Centre
Volunteers: 1 volunteer from Germany
Through this project we would like to contribute to the personal development of an EVS volunteer, to the development of services of BVS and the strengthening of local communities in Bratislava and Bratislava region.
The main role and tasks of the volunteer in the project will be:
1. To promote volunteering on secondary schools/ within students in Bratislava region and help them to find the right volunteer opportunity.
2. To promote volunteering in Bratislava region, inform foreigners about volunteer opportunities and this way give them a chance to find out where they can help.
3. To create a database of potential volunteers living in Bratislava region who are willing to volunteer.
4. Continue to develop the existing database of volunteer opportunities for Non-Slovak speakers through contacting and visiting different organisations working in Bratislava region.
5. To help BVC with organisation of various activities for wide public and NGOs and involving especially young volunteers into volunteer events in Bratislava region.
6. To help in our partners organisations (based on what volunteer choose- spending time with children, seniors, people with disabilities, administrative work etc.) on regular basis
7. To contribute regularly to the blog on our webpage, about his/her EVS experience in BVC about volunteering in Bratislava and about our partners organisation and our projects.
8. Develop photographical skills, as volunteer will help with photo documentation of various events and volunteering activities.
9. If volunteer has a graphic design skills or/and is willing to develop them, he/she will be welcome to come with his/her own ideas, proposals for a new propagation material of BVC.
10. To create her/his own volunteer based project and work on it during the EVS in BVC.
We are sending one volunteer to this EVS placement for a duration of 10 months.